PUBLICATIONS IN INDEXED JOURNALS
- GadkariSS, Evaluation of 19 cases of inadvertent globe perforation due to periocular injections. Indian J Ophthalmol. 2007 Mar-Apr;55(2):103-7. Click to read >>
- GadkariSS, KamdarP A,Jehangir R P.,Pars Plana Vitrectomy in Vitreous Haemorrhage due to Eales’ disease ,Indian jour. of ophthalmology,2nd issue of 1992. Click to read >>
- Gadkari S S,Kamdar P A,Jehangir RP., Result of Pars Plana Vitrectomy in 62 cases of Vitreous Haemorrhage, Indian Jour. of medical Sciences.Vol46,no. 1,1991,12-17.
Click to read >>
- Gadkari S S,Kamdar P A,Jehangir R P. Results of Pars Plana Vitrectomy in 25 cases of Endophthalmitis. Jour. of postgrad. medicine.vol37,no.3,1991. Click to read >>
- Gadkari S S, Adrianwala S D, Prayag A S. Conjunctival impression cytology:A study of normal conjunctiva.Jour of postgrad. medicine,vol38(1). Click to read >>
- Gadkari S S, Ladi D S. Traumatic Ishemic Optic neuropathy. Jour of postgrad medicinevol 37(2),1991. Click to read >>
- Gadkari S S, Bhabha SK, Jehangir RP. Orbital cysticercosis, Jour of post grad. medicine.vol38(4) 200-201. Click to read >>
- Malde H,Gadkari S S. Dermoid plug in Orbital Dermoid, Australasian Radiology.37(3),281-282,Aug 93. Click to read >>
- Malde H, Gadkari S S. Ocular and Orbital Cysticercosis.Australasian Radiology.37(3),279-280aug 93. Click to read >>
- Malde H, GadkariS S . Water lily sign in Orbital Hydatid.J.Clin.ultrasound Sept 93,21(7)458-459. Click to read >>
PUBLICATIONS IN PROFESSIONAL NEWSLETTERS
- Retina Care Around the World: Spotlight on India. RETINA TIMES (the official publication of the American society of retina specialists); Spring 2003 issue.
- Shrinking Globe, Expanding Vitreoretinal Disease Spectrum. RETINA TIMES (the official publication of the American society of retina specialists); Summer 2005 issue.
- The Challenge of Diabetic Retinopathy. POSTER (Newsletter of Pune Ophthalmological Society).
- Emerging Therapies in the Management of ARMD Ocular Communiqué(Jour of Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society)
- Post Operative Endophthalmitis- Changing Paradigms. Ocular Communiqué. (Jour of Maharashtra Ophthalmological Society)
Modern day microsurgery for cataract is performed through a microincision using a ultrasonic tip which pulverizes and sucks out the cataractous lens. High tech systems internationally rely on cold phaco technology to enhance efficacy with minimal tissue trauma.
At Specialty Eye Clinics, we depend on Cold phaco from Oertli-Switzerland to ensure nothing but the best to our patients: time and time again.