A large repertoire of ophthalmic services is available:
- Retinal evaluation
- Retinal detachment surgery
- Sutureless Vitrectomy
- Advanced vitrectomy with endolaser
- Retinal laser treatment (diabetic & retinal vascular disease)
- Surgery for Eye trauma and retained Intraocular foreign body
- Surgery for dislocated nucleus & IOL
- Management of endophthalmitis
- Pre LASIK evaluation
- Treatment of neovascular glaucoma
- Macular surgery and epiretinal membranes
- Revision vitrectomy for failed cases done elsewhere.
- PDT and TTT laser for Age related macular degeneration.
- Intravitreal injections of Lucentis (Novartis) and Macugen (Pfizer)
- Medical and surgical management of Uveitis
- Stitchless Cataract surgery by Phacoemulsification technique.
- Swiss equipment with special cold phaco for excellent results.
- Immediate discharge with minimal post op restrictions
- Multiple packages for Indian/ British/ American Intraocular lenses including foldable and multifocal lenses.
- YAG laser treatment.
- Laser treatment (Laser iridotomy, Laser trabeculoplasty, Laser Cyclophotocoagulation)
- Complete glaucoma evaluation as per international norms.
- State of the art visual field analysis.
- Fast screening
Cornea and Ocular Surface:
- Ocular allergies and dry eye conditions/ Punctal plugs
- Sutureless Pterygium surgery( Autograft with tissue glue)
- Corneal grafting
- Lamellar Keratoplasty (DALK)
- Corneal infections: Bacterial, Viral, Fungal.
- Amniotic membrane grafting
- Scleral/tectonic patch graft
- Astigmatic keratotomy( for high cylindrical power)
- Anterior stromal puncture
- Stem cell treatment for ocular surface diseases
- Keratoconus treatment
- Tissue adhesives for perforated corneal ulcers.
- Sclerocorneal tear suturing
- Conjunctival/ dermoid tumour excision and biopsy
Refractive and Contact Lenses:
- Laser for correction of spectacle number LASIK / PRK
- Contact lenses: Quality lenses from Bausch and Lomb. Soft, disposable, Toric, presbyopic, RGP and cosmetic. Special CL fitting for Keratoconus
Eye Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery:
- Correction of sagging/baggy eyelids( Blepharoplasty)
- Correction of droopy eyelids ( Ptosis correction)
- Age related eyelid problems causing excessive watering, itching: Correction of Ectropion or Entropion.
- Birth problems related to eyelids (Congenital defects): Correction of facial clefts causing defects of orbits/ eyelids, correction of small eye openings.
- Treatment of blepharospasm( Operative/ Non operative).
- Reconstruction of eyelids/deepening of orbit for artificial eye insertion etc.
- Cosmetic problems around eye eg. Wrinkles of skin ( Crow’s feet); sagging eyebrows &/ excessive wrinkles of forhead : Browlift surgery/ Forhead lift.
- Swellings involving eyelids, masses in & around orbit: surgery for removal of tumours, benign & malignant with reconstruction.
- Cosmetic corrections for Oriental eyelids: creation of supratarsal folds, canthopexy for changing the slant of the eyes etc.
- Botox injections.
Modern day microsurgery for the vitreous and retina is possible using the sutureless 23G vitrectomy system .In indicated cases it allows faster recovery, and better overall results.
This platform is especially suited to diabetic eye disease (early), macular holes, and epiretinal membranes.
At Specialty Eye Clinics, we use the Grieshhaber-Alcon (USA) 23 G sutureless vitrectomy cannula system for consistent results.
Age related Macular Degeneration
Modern day Ophthalmology has seen an explosive change in how we treat Age related Macular degeneration. 'Vascular endothelial growth factor inhibitors' allow arrest and even reversal of these changes helping to actually restore vision. International clinical studies like ANCHOR and MARINA proved this point.
At Specialty Eye Clinics we are routinely treating such patients from India and abroad using the entire spectrum of Pharmacotherapeutic armamentarium available internationally from leading companies like Novartis and Pfizer.
Modern day microsurgery for cataract is performed through a microincision using a ultrasonic tip which pulverizes and sucks out the cataractous lens. High tech systems internationally rely on cold phaco technology to enhance efficacy with minimal tissue trauma.
At Specialty Eye Clinics, we depend on Cold phaco from Oertli-Switzerland to ensure nothing but the best to our patients: time and time again.
Computerized Field Evaluation
Modern day Glaucoma management depends heavily on highly advanced computers called as automated field analyzers .These machines map the entire visual field both in extent and exact point wise quantification of light sensitivity of the retina. These are then compared to accepted standards by complex statistical co relation.
At Specialty Eye Clinics, we use the Humphrey field analyzer from Carl Zeiss Germany the Gold standard internationally for visual field testing.
Modern day management of corneal conditions has introduced a ray of hope for many patients. Sutureless pterygium surgery with tissue glue, amniotic membrane grafts, better results with Corneal grafting, and use of stem cells have changed the outlook.
At Specialty Eye Clinics we provide cutting edge treatment with world class products from Reliance Life Sciences.
Modern day ophthalmology is extremely high tech. The same technology which puts man in space, or contributes to supercomputing – also helps save your vision.
At Specialty Eye Clinics, while you cannot but get overwhelmed by the technology around you, what actually leaves an indelible mark is the humane touch.